- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery (e.g. storyboards, use cases, flows, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, mockups, prototypes, and more).
- Define, document, and communicate design standards.
- Design of information architecture and user flows.
- Have a great understanding of UX concepts & common UI patterns.
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends.
- Strong 2D illustration skills to create production-quality assets.
- Implementation of UI assets and animations on Unity.
- Understand models and tools to analyze gameplay and user behavior.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile games.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma).
- Expertise in Adobe Suite (PS, XD, Illustrator).
- Preferred basic knowledge of Games Development Platforms (e.g. Unity, C#).
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and self-sufficient.
Join our team and be a part of an innovative and exciting journey, where you can contribute to the success of our software company and make a significant impact on millions of mobile users worldwide.