Senior Property & Casualty Underwriter (RDT196)
Location: Manchester/Leeds: Hybrid
New exciting Market facing role for an experienced Underwriter to deliver a high-quality service and business growth. As a Senior Underwriter (Property & Casualty), you will handle business across the existing portfolio and develop new customers. The role comes with support and training in all the technical aspects.
- Provide a standout service experience for customers and stakeholders and be responsible for delivering quality and timely solutions.
- Taking ownership of own workload and supporting colleagues to deliver collective workload.
- As a senior team member – coaching/developing and mentoring the junior members.
- Accountability and ownership for driving, analysing, and delivering a strong underwriting result across a portfolio.
- Well established Property and Casualty Underwriting experience.
- Help will be given to extend knowledge of the group risk market and products, as well as all the technical aspects but you’ll already be a strong communicator who is happy making decisions.
- Happy to challenge processes and decisions using attention to detail.
- Adaptable to different workloads and pressures and be able to think on your feet.
- Organisation and the ability to prioritise is really key.