Trading Underwriter (Cyber) - Salary Up To £55,000
This a great opportunity for a driven Trading Underwriter to join Regional SME structure to act as a cyber specialist and help to drive cross-sell growth into the existing customer base. This is a new role built to broaden the regional capability during growth of Cyber offering targeting Regional Brokers, and support succussion planning from within the business.
Trading Underwriter (Cyber) role:
- As a Trading Underwriter you will be assisting the growth of the UK Cyber account primarily through Regional Brokers.
- Driving cross sell activity on both new and renewal accounts.
- Promoting and growing business through building a network of broker relationships externally as well as building relationships internally and being confident and capable of dealing with all levels.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with multi class underwriting (or broking), Property, Liability, Fleet.
- Knowledge of UK SME Cyber Insurance.
- Knowledge of, and interest in, current and emerging cyber-crime trends and risk management.
- Strong internal & customer engagement skills in order to influence key contacts in the marketplace.
- To learn and undertake all duties appropriately and as taught, the training/growth programme will help you to make an immediate impact on the business, helping to build business knowledge, develop professional skills and grow effective relationships with clients and colleagues.