Regional Cyber Trading Lead - Salary up to £75,000 (RDT161)
This is great opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of a specialist line of business and have a material impact on total growth ambitions. Building business knowledge, developing professional skills and growing relationships with clients and colleagues.
Regional Cyber Trading Lead Role:
- Support business development, particularly by engaging with priority Brokers and driving cross-sell activity and help build a strong network of supportive Brokers and cross-class Underwriters.
- You will be the local subject matter expert in the Region.
- Take referrals and support the technical development of cross-class Underwriters, work to develop Broker relationships and drive new business conversion.
Skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of UK SME Cyber Insurance.
- Knowledge of, and interest in, current and emerging cyber-crime trends and risk management.
- Background of being responsible for own underwriting caseload within a regulatory environment, following due process and within set authority limits.
- Strong internal & customer engagement skills to influence key contacts in the marketplace.
- Track record of hitting sales targets.