Please be kindly informed that FIRCaspian is looking for candidates for the position of Nitrogen Project Engineer.
Work schedule: 5/2, 28/28
- 10+ years of experience in management of World Class Nitrogen/Helium, flange management companies covering office preparation activities, logistics, site implementation related to Oil and Gas Contracts Onshore and Offshore;
- Demonstrate flawless record of meeting Industry Safety norm statistics in relationship to use of Nitrogen gasses and leak testing;
- Demonstrate timesaving off the critical path on another project;
- Proven track record delivering required roles or similar within the Oil & Gas Industry;
- Track record of relevant commissioning experience on Mechanical Systems on international onshore or offshore facilities, and demonstrate a deep understanding of the Commissioning process including:
- Proven previous involvement with LN2/He Contractor in similar scale projects;
- Proven previous involvement with bolt tightening and flange management procedures;
- Produce N2He detailed leak test packs with approved industry isolations at test limits.