As Head chef you are fully responsible for the efficient running of our kitchen.
Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
Design and price spec a modern menu, one that fits our business concept and vibe whilst collaborating with your own areas of food passion.
Oversee all food ordering falling in line with budgets; must be computer literate and able to place order online with the likes of Makro, Bidfood.
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
- Plan kitchen rotas in line with budgets set by management
- Write and maintain allergen charts for all menus
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain all food safety documentation
- Maintain a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
- Set an example to junior members of the kitchen team
- Proven experience as Head Chef; at least 3 years in previous head chef role.
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Driving license is beneficial
Salary £29,000 - £32,000 (dependant on experience) plus performance related bonus of up to £3,900 per year